Micromeritics has announced the release of MicroActive Share, a cloud-based infrastructure in its product portfolio.
The infrastructure provides a new platform for bringing together internal and external data, protected in a cloud environment for its academic customers, and frees users from only being able to access data from within the lab and enables simultaneous use by unlimited members.
The software allows users to interactively evaluate adsorption data from Micromeritics ASAP and 3 FLEX gas adsorption instruments.
Users can include or exclude data, fitting the desired range of experimentally acquired data points using interactive, movable calculation bars.
One-click access to important parameters allows users to focus on the result rather than the parameters.
MicroActive Share is fully integrated with MicroActive Interactive Data Analysis Software, which will save customers time and create a flexible work environment.
Micromeritics president Preston Hendrix said: “In the 53 years that Micromeritics has been designing and building particle characterisation products we have received much guidance from students, researchers and scientists.
Our EDU Program and product line is designed to allow Micromeritics to give back to those that made our success possible.”
Key features of MicroActive Share include:
- Analysis results anywhere, anytime with cloud-based access
- Simultaneous use by unlimited members
- Controlled data sharing with personalised preferences for people worldwide
- Functionality of MicroActive Interactive Data Analysis Software
- Worldwide research collaboration capability
- MicroActive Share will be available for purchase in summer 2015.