Innovation in cell therapy for cancer is at an all-time high, with the exploration of autologous and allogeneic therapies derived from T cells, NK cells, macrophages and beyond.
What are the latest developments, and how are challenges in R&D, manufacturing, logistics and market access being tackled?
Discover from our experts the solutions to your biggest challenges and gain answers to your most pressing questions including:
- What clinical progress has been achieved in allogeneic therapies
- Whether CAR-T has a future in solid tumors
- How genetic engineering can enhance the efficacy of cell therapies in the tumor microenvironment
- How to scale up manufacturing for clinical and commercial production
- How to ensure patient access to these life-changing drugs
Interested to find out what else will be explored at OCTS, and who will be joining us from other industry-leading companies such as BMS, Novartis, Kite, Adicet, Intellia, In8bio and more? Get the agenda: https://hubs.ly/Q014tsPp0
Event Name: The Onco Cell Therapy Summit
Event Date: 29-30 June 2022
Event Venue: Boston
Event Organizers: Kisaco Research
Contact Number (with country & area code): +44 (0)20 3696 2920